Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year New Blog | Charlotte Wedding Photographers

Happy New Year!!  I know that I'm a few days late but I felt like saying it.  I've decided to move my photography blog to a new location so that it is a part of my main website www.timhinesphotography.com.   My new photography blog address is www.timhinesphotography.com/blog .   Please make a note of this change.  Bookmark it, share it, email it to your friends, post it on Face Book and shout it out from the top of a mountain.  I look forward to having you all visit the new blog.  Please be sure to leave comments.  I love to hear what you have to think about the photos that I share.  

0 comments:

Tim Hines Photography

www.timhinesphotography.com
704-258-4592
tim@timhinesphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP