Monday, November 1, 2010

Lemont & Brittany | Charlotte Wedding Photographer

I had the opportunity to photograph Lemont and Brittany a few weeks ago in Uptown Charlotte.  They were celebrating one year of marriage and they decided to celebrate it in Charlotte, NC.   Lemont is also a photographer so I was excited that he chose me to photograph him and Brittany.  One of the great things about this photo shoot was that it was a night session.  I've been wanting to do another session at night because I enjoy getting to look for light sources and using my lights to create portraits.  Here are a few of the highlights from their photo session.

 






0 comments:

Tim Hines Photography

www.timhinesphotography.com
704-258-4592
tim@timhinesphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP