Friday, August 13, 2010

My wedding featured on a few wedding websites



I got married earlier this year and I'm still on cloud nine. Photography was very important to us so we hired Verve Studio to shoot our wedding and to do a Day After photo shoot. They did an awesome job. Apparently the ladies over at chocolatebrides.com saw our photos and asked Verve Studio if they could feature them. Chocolate Brides did a three part series on or wedding. I have included links to the Chocolate Brides series below. I also including a link to our wedding story which was featured on Qcitybride.com. Qcity Bride is a new wedding website in Charlotte so please be sure to check them out if you are planning a wedding in Charlotte. It's great to be able to share my own wedding photos since I'm always sharing my clients photos. I hope that you enjoy viewing them.


0 comments:

Tim Hines Photography

www.timhinesphotography.com
704-258-4592
tim@timhinesphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP